Health & Safety Protocols in Response to Covid-19
(July 1st 2021 Update)
***please view this page on a laptop or desktop***
- Physical Distancing – Guests will be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least 2 metres away from other people not part of their group and to stay within their allocated golf bay and seated when not playing golf.
- Hand Sanitizer – Hand sanitizing dispensers are placed at each golf bay as well as the entrance/exit for guest use.
- Hand Washing – Correct hygiene and frequent handwashing with soap is vital to help combat the spread of virus. One Under employees have been instructed to wash their hands, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, every 60 minutes (for 20-seconds) and after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, blowing the nose, cleaning, eating, drinking, and before or after starting a shift.
- Golf Bays & Equipment – One Under will continue its 15-minute gap between golf bay reservations in order to conduct a thorough cleaning of each golf bay & table.
- General Procedures – The frequency of cleaning & sanitizing has been increased in all areas with specific attention to bathrooms, kitchen, bar, and seating areas. With the guidance of Provincial Health Authority, all servers, kitchen staff, and managers will be wearing masks while working.