Health & Safety Protocols in Response to Covid-19
***please view this page on a laptop or desktop***
- Physical Distancing – Guests will be advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least 2 metres away from other people not part of their group and to stay within their allocated golf bay or reserved area as much as possible. Further, guests are encouraged not to come to the bar area, server station, or kitchen to speak with staff. A plexiglass divider has also been installed between our booth spaces in order to provide added protection between groups.
- Hand Sanitizer – Hand sanitizing dispensers are placed at each golf bay as well as the entrance/exit for guest use.
- Hand Washing – Correct hygiene and frequent handwashing with soap is vital to help combat the spread of virus. One Under employees have been instructed to wash their hands, or use sanitizer when a sink is not available, every 60 minutes (for 20-seconds) and after any of the following activities: using the restroom, sneezing, touching the face, blowing the nose, cleaning, eating, drinking, and before or after starting a shift.
- Golf Bays & Equipment – One Under has instituted a mandatory 15-minute gap between golf bay reservations in order to conduct a thorough cleaning of the bay table, touch screen, as well as the golf clubs & balls. Further, this will allow sufficient time to sanitize the mobile credit card terminals between uses.
- General Procedures – The frequency of cleaning & sanitizing has been increased in all areas with specific attention to bathrooms, kitchen, bar, and seating areas. With the guidance of Provincial Health Authority, all servers, kitchen staff, and managers will be wearing masks while working.
- Venue Capacity – To allow for proper physical distancing between groups, the maximum capacity of the venue will be reduced to 37% of our former capacity (125 to 46). Each golf bay will have a maximum of 6 guests and the remaining lounge, bar area, booth spaces, and high-top tables will have a combined capacity of 10 guests. This will ensure each group will be able to observe proper physical distancing measures. Golf bays have an average of 3 metres between them.
- Group sizing – The maximum group size to enter the venue will be 6 people. These 6 people must be from the same household or bubble. Guests are also not allowed to move between tables to speak with other patrons.
- Daily Health Checks – Daily health check ups will be done before any staff member comes to work. All staff will go through the provided health check list before each shift and text the General Manager letting them know that they do not have any symptoms and are able to work that day.
- Mask Policy – All staff member must always wear a disposable or re-usable mask while in the venue. Appropriate masks have a minimum of 3 layers. Patrons must wear a mask when entering and leaving the venue, going to the bathroom, or are moving around anywhere besides their designated seating area.
- Liquor service – Liquor service will stop at 10:00PM. Patrons will be allowed to finish drinks that were ordered before 10:00PM but no more will be served after. Food may still be ordered until standard closing time.